If you or your child are having difficulty in school or at work, I can help.
For over fifteen years I have helped students of all ages, their families, and their teachers find the understanding and support they need to be successful. School and work can be difficult for many reasons, but together we will find the tools you or your child need to overcome these obstacles.
- Neuropsychological and psychoeducational assessment to better understand learning, behavior, social skills, or emotional functioning
- Independent Educational Evaluations (IEEs) for Special Education
- Accommodations for standardized testing
- Accommodations for work
- Parent coaching using the Collaborative Proactive Solutions framework
- School consultation and wrap-around support
- Learning Disabilities
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD/ADD)
- Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Traumatic Brain Injury
- Challenging Behavior
- Talking to Kids About Their Diagnosis: ExplainingBrains.com
- Find out more about what’s in an assessment.
- Use the tools on this website for children and for adults to get the answers you need.
- Contact me to learn more about how to help your child or yourself.