While we are in “shelter-in-place” here in the Bay Area, I will be opening up additional times for parent coaching, using the Collaborative Proactive Solutions framework from Dr. Ross Greene. I am a certified provider of this approach, and excited to be able to open up more spaces for families in need of support during this time.
Please schedule a free consultation call to talk about how I can be most helpful to you and your family. All services will be provided via tele-health. You do not need to live close by to learn!
If you or your child are having difficulty in school or at work, I can help.
For over fifteen years I have helped students of all ages, their families and their teachers find the understanding and support they need to be successful. School and work can be difficult for many reasons, but together we will find the tools you or your child need to overcome these obstacles.
- Neuropsychological and psychoeducational assessment for individuals struggling with learning, behavior, social skills, or emotional functioning
- Independent Educational Evaluations (IEEs) for Special Education
- Accommodations for standardized testing
- Accommodations for work
- Parent coaching
- School consultation and wrap-around support
- Learning Disabilities
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD/ADD)
- Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Traumatic Brain Injury