New message as of 5/11/18:
Please note, I will be out on maternity leave through December 2018.
While I may not be able to offer support personally, it is always my mission to help! Please use the resources on my website to answer common questions – if you don’t see what you’re looking for, let me know as it may be a question others have as well.
If you would like to reserve an appointment for assessment in the new year, or be on my waitlist for Collaborative Proactive Solutions support, please let me know through the form on my Contact page and I will add you to my calendar.
If you or your child are having difficulty in school or at work, I can help.
For over fifteen years I have helped students of all ages, their families and their teachers find the understanding and support they need to be successful. School and work can be difficult for many reasons, but together we will find the tools you or your child need to overcome these obstacles.
- Neuropsychological and psychoeducational assessment for individuals struggling with learning, behavior, social skills, or emotional functioning
- Independent Educational Evaluations (IEEs) for Special Education
- Accommodations for standardized testing
- Accommodations for work
- Parent coaching
- School consultation and wrap-around support
- Learning Disabilities
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD/ADD)
- Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Traumatic Brain Injury